Tuesday, October 5, 2010

faar out

i just need somewhere to ventilate, so yeahhh this will be a long one lol.

- okay, so you are really confusing me and i dont know what to do with you anymore. its like i cant get myself out of this situation because its been too long and it just keeps going on and on and on. but i know when its over (dont even know how thats gnna happen) i'll miss it.

- in about an hour and a bit i'll be turning 17 ! and im freaking out because i feel like my teenage years are coming closer to an end, nd i want MORE. like i feel like i havent fulfilled it yet as gay and stupid as that sounds. i havent even got any hours for my L's licence!! i could have gotten my P's by now !! :@

- i hate birthday planning. especially if its for me !! things get difficult and i just feel like not doing anything at all.

- another 'you' who i will not mention the name of. we could have been the bestest, that's all i have to say. lol

- year 12 will start sooon and im also freaking out about that! i have 2 major projects - art and textiles - and i dont really knw what i want to do ! i WILL have my breakdown half of term 1, i tell you.

- ANOTHER 'you'; you are one of the cooolest/nerdiest person i know, she stuffed up big timeee, she's missing out!

- and omgg,, people need to get their priorities right, seriously.

UGH, im off to do my nails, ciao x

P.S. do not try and guess who im talking about then ask me. pleaase.

No comments:

Post a Comment