Saturday, October 24, 2009

i want it to be over.

Thursday latenight shopping
with my dad, i had to go find presents for my friends georgia and eda. it was funny since i never spend time with my dad and we usually dont get along.(always sooo overprotective, neat freak, gotta have things his way, reminds me to do things waaayyy too much etc etc
but it wasn't THAAAAAAAAAAT bad. he ddnt do any of those things ahaha. and he walked with me around eastgardens back and fourth to the same shops for hours, so its all goood (Y) ahah.

Friday Night
went to youth at hillsong, which wass gooooood. sometimes life surprises you, like reaallly surprises you is all i have to say. LOL

Saturdayy !
was fun fun fun ! duchess's dog party, then eda & georgia's beach party.
getting pushed in freezing cold water was refreshingly FUN. jumping off a cliff at bronte was FUN.
haha.


my cousin Stephanie+me+boredom+mac laptop = ...


dont tell me, i dont want to know
dont wanna play your games no more

your excuses are just that - excuses.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, see Grace your dad isn't that bad. You just need to change the way you perceive (see) him. Choose to look at the good rather than the bad.

    Hillsong was 'surprising' you say. I hope 'surprising' in a good way! =)

    Due, please don't say that picture was taken out of boredom because you "forced" me to take 'em with you! =p

    ReplyDelete