Tuesday, October 20, 2009

you know what you do to me, do to me, you dont even understand, damn


So I'm at my godmother's house because I'm sick-ish lol and now waiting for my godfather to come with the car so we can go to the doctors. Watching Wizards of Waverly Place the movie on foxtel since I don't have it at home. I don't like all those disney people like miley cyrus or demi lavato but SELENA GOMEZ IS SOO COOL ! ahahah. Anyways, new episode of gossip girl came out like lastnight here and i hated it !!! hate it when blair doesn't get her way ! ahaha. AND vanessa is a lying bitch who ruins everything and wears ugly tops with doing it ! AHAH.

i love these two together, best.couple.ever. - seriously
Oh and here's just a random photo of my godmother's/my puppy duchess who is turning one this weekend (:

1 comment:

  1. HHAA, you're a psycho. Vanessa isn't even that baaaaaaaad. Though i haven't seen the episodes.

    ReplyDelete