Sunday, May 16, 2010

SO, this is the 6th night ive been living at my cousin's house. I currently don't have my own room right now, its been lived in by a lady and her baby. When she arrived the room for her at the back of the house was meant to be ready, but no, its been about 3 weeks, and it isnt done yet. This really isnt anyoens fault, i guess, but doesn't mean i cant be pissed. When i was sleeping on the floor on a mattress of my parents room, Ive had to walk back and fourth tip toeing around the lady who's staying in my room, to get new clothes and feeling weird walkin in when she's there because it just feels like im intruding. Ive got exams this week, and i really actually wanted to sit down on my table and get some studying done. And that is why ive been going to the library, but now that is not even a choice, no comment aboout that. ive been having to move all my s**t back and fourth from my house to my cousins house, including ALL my books, laptop, clothes and evrything. I wonder how the frkn nomads do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment