Saturday, May 22, 2010

yesterday was seriously most stressful day of my life, so far. first i went to see usher at circular quay, so i woke up at 3:30am. finished watching him then quickly went back to my cousins house to get my school stuff then quickly rush to school. from 9:30 til 1:20, i rushed sewing my textiles dress, which ended up to look like a piece of shit. handed in my textiles assignment which had sketches that weren't in colour in done in about a minute, with the model looking like something 5 year old would draw. ran to my visual arts exam. only studied 2/4 of the different art forms, so i just sat there thinking of some bullcrap to add into it. came to my cousins house, whose house i was currently living at, showered and went to sleep for about 14-15 hours. yeah thats how angry i felt at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment